Nutanix CALM port diagram
Nutanix CALM (Cloud Automation Life-cycle Management) allows you to seamlessly select, provision, and manage your business applications across your infrastructure for both the private and public clouds. Nutanix Calm provides application lifecycle management, monitoring, and remediation to manage your heterogeneous infrastructure, for example, VMs or bare-metal servers.
To help you with deployment, I did create a Nutanix CALM port diagram where you can find information about required ports and protocols.
- 22 – SSH to virtual machine managed by Nutanix CALM
- 443 – SSL (authentication to service providers)
- 3205 – Communication from Prism Central to the data service IP of a cluster on which Prism Central is hosted.
- 3260 – Communication from Prism Central to the data service IP of a cluster on which Prism Central is hosted.
- 5985 – Powershell to VM managed by Nutanix CALM
- 9440 – communication from Calm to remote Nutanix Prism Central instance
For a full list of ports with detailed description, see Nutanix Calm documentation on Nutanix portal
If you are looking for ports diagrams for other Nutanix products – see my page where I put together diagrams for different Nutanix products