Register for virtual Nutanix Design bootcamps to become a Nutanix NPX.
With over 200 people already registered, Nutanix Design virtual bootcamps are in high demand. Nutanix NPX team will be running multiple virtual bootcamps across the Americas, EMEA, and APJ regions. We are starting as soon as November 23’rd (all places are taken, you can sing up for the waiting list). Register today to get your seat reserved.
Who will deliver bootcamp
The instructors are Nutanix NPX and\or VMware VCDX certified. All of them are Nutanix employees with many years of experience working on large and complex engagements.
I would like to clarify one more thing in here. The bootcamp is:
- free of charge
- available for Nutanix employees, customers, and partners
- you do not need to pursuit Nutanix NPX certification if you do not want to
The Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Solution Design vBoot Camp is designed to provide you with a technical deep dive into Nutanix solutions and the Nutanix solution design methodology, which is based on the Nutanix Platform Expert (NPX) Program. NPX skills have been used to consistently deliver business-critical solutions to the most demanding customers- from SMB to the G2000.
- Link to registration can be found here
- On this link, you can find out more about Nutanix certifications
- This is the place where you can download more information about Nutanix NPX program
Below you can find extract from the boot camp agenda
- Gathering/classifying customer business requirements
- Identifying constraints, risks, and assumptions
- Mapping desired business outcomes to technical solutions
- Considering and presenting options/alternatives
- Making business-driven design decisions
- Assessing organizational readiness for HCI adoption
- Creating enterprise-grade documentation
- Presenting solutions to technically-savvy business stakeholders
The deep dives will include
- Planning for successful migrations
- Support for multiple hypervisors
- Infrastructure and hardware and resource sizing
- Designing for resiliency and high availability
- Network design for HCI
- HCI storage configuration options
- Supporting security requirements
- Integrating disaster recovery solutions
- Business-critical applications: Exchange, SQL, Oracle, Splunk, SAP
- Virtual desktop solutions