Nutanix Leap Asynchronous replication port diagram
In this blog post, you will find the Nutanix Leap Asynchronous replication port diagram. Support for Asynchronous replication in Nutanix Leap was introduced with Nutanix AOS 5.11. With Nutanix Asynchronous replication you can protect workloads with RPO=>1h. Asynchronous replication with Leap supports Nutanix AHV and Nutanix with VMware vSphere.
- 2009 – To transfer data between clusters
- 2020 – To orchestrate data replication between two clusters
- 2074 – To communicate with other clusters. Used by application-consistent Recovery Points, configuring static IP address, file-level replication, and self-service restore features
- 9440 – API calls between PE and PC
- For additional Nutanix products port diagrams – see my blog post
- For a complete, Nutanix Leap Asynchronous documentation and Nutanix Leap guide, refer to Nutanix official documentation
- For specific requirements of data protection with Asynchronous replication (1 hour or greater RPO), see Requirements of Asynchronous Replication.
- For specific requirements of data protection with NearSync replication (1–15 minutes RPO), see Requirements of NearSync Replication.
- Working with Nutanix Leap part 1
- Working with Nutanix Leap part 2
- Working with Nutanix Leap part 3