Nutanix AOS 5.17 and PC 5.17 is ready for download.
Nutanix Acropolis 5.17 family software is out and ready for downloads!!! Included are, AOS 22.214.171.124 PC 126.96.36.199, Witness 188.8.131.52, AHV 20190916.189, NCC 184.108.40.206, Foundation 4.5.2 and 4000+ bug fixes.
What’s new in Nutanix Acropolis 5.17
Nutanix AOS 5.17
Main focus around disaster recovery improvements and security. See the list below.
- Feature 1Support for AHV Synchronous Replication (0 RPO) with Leap
- Support for Hyper-V 2019
- Support for Single Prism Central with Leap (1 hour RPO only)
- Support for VM level IP Address Mapping in Recovery Plans with Leap
- Support for In-guest Script Execution in Recovery Plans with Leap
- Support for NearSync Replication (1–15 minute RPO) with Leap
- Secure Boot Support for node running AHV
- Secure boot Support for VMs
- Rack Fault Tolerance Support for Hyper-V
Nutanix Prism Central 5.17
Huge focus around Prism Central performance improvements, Day2 Ops automation, a new feature is Nutanix Flow. On top, plenty of bug fixes which help with overall Prism Central user experience.
- Flow VDI Policy with Active Directory Support
- Cross-Play (X-Play) Enhancements FEAT-7758FEAT-7847
Nutanix AHV 20190916.189
New security features,
- Directly Attached Volume Groups in a Guest VM Cluster – let you create Red Hat or Microsoft Windows clusters without a need to create iSCSI volumes on Nutanix.
Links to release notes
- AOS 5.17 Family Release Notes
- AOS 220.127.116.11 Release Notes
- PC 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
- AHV 20190916.189 Release Notes